Research Keywords: Epitaxy, Nanocoating, Thin Film Technology & Surface/Interface Science
"Semiconductor Epitaxy, van der Waals Epitaxy, Functional Nanocoating, 0D/1D/2D Functional Nanomaterials" for Potential Applications in Flexible Optoelectronics, Photovoltaics, and Energy Devices
Facile Synthesis of Graphene and Graphene-Based Functional Materials
- Low temperature synthesis of transfer-free graphene films on semiconducting, insulating & flexible susbtrates.
- Synthesis of graphene films using solid, liquid and gaseous carbon feedstocks
- Investigation on growth mechanism and structural/electrical properties of epitaxial graphene by in-situ variable temperature scanning tunneling microscopy and ultrahigh vacuum chemical vapor depostion
- Fabrication of graphene-based nanomaterials and hybrid structures
Nanostructured, Compound Semiconductor-Based Optoelectronics
- Growth of quantum structures such as quantum dots and nanowires by chemical vapor deposition and study on their optoelectronic/electronic properties
- Fabrication of optoelectronic devices using quantum structures (LEDs, LDs, photovoltaics, etc.)
Phase Change Materials and Solar Cell Materials, etc.